Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: UNC v.s. Davidson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    UNC v.s. Davidson

    Davidson up one under 12:00 left...Curry has 17 pts, and is the best combo guard in the nation...period
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UNC v.s. Davidson

    Davidson is usually tough in these games. Curry is dang good and usually they have some foreign players who are pretty solid fundamentally. McKillop should move up through the coaching ranks IMO.I remember when Davidson first came back to the SoCon they had a 7'4" Dutch guy who looked about like Bill Walton with the Blazers. Not as coordinated, but pretty tough.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UNC v.s. Davidson

    McKillop will stay til Curry is gone if he is smart
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  4. #4
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: UNC v.s. Davidson

    Hansbrough has already shown his ass, Coach Roy sent 'daggers' from his eyes... after technical foul..

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UNC v.s. Davidson

    I'm very interested to see them play Duke/NC St. I knew this game would be close the gave Maryland all they wanted in the NCAA Tournament last year.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UNC v.s. Davidson

    You're probably right Drew. McKillop has been there a ton of years and always has a good team. He has been very loyal to the Cats though, and I am surprised he hadn't moved up a long time ago.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UNC v.s. Davidson

    i think Curry will put up 30 on NCSU...had he hit some of the 3's he shot tonight he wouldve had well over 40
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •